Trevaylor Caravan and Camping Park is situated 500m from spectacularly rugged cliffs and West Cornwall Coastal path.
The pitches are all level, well drained and sheltered by hedges and trees.
Five separate enclosures give plenty of space for families or groups to be together.
The park is equipped with:
- 16amp electric hookups
- Club Wi-Fi wireless internet
- Free mobile phone charging points
- Cool block re-freezing and exchange facility
- Coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer
- Indoor washing-up sinks
- Outdoor wetsuit rinsing sinks
The park also features:
- An onsite shop stocking fresh milk daily, bread, sweets and a reasonable variety of other general provisions. We also sell hot drinks and bacon rolls in the mornings in high season. Seasonal opening.
- Calor Gas stocked and available from the shop all year round.
- Basic climbing equipment and guide books.
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving a selection of real Cornish Real Ales and good home cooked food. Seasonal opening applies.