We are very excited to be able to offer two new bell tents for 2021 season, ‘Winnie’ and ‘Dingle Bell’.
These gorgeous canvas bell tents are a spacious 5 metres and sleep 2 x adults and 2 x children – giving you plenty of space to chill out. Available from mid May until mid September.
The bell tents feature electric hook up – (remember to bring camping rated electronic equipment only or you will trip the electrics), matting on the floor, a trunk for storage, bedside tables, the tent is lit with fairy lights, decorated with bunting and outside is a picnic table for your use.
The bell tents come as standard with a double camp bed and luxurious self inflating camping mat topper. Further single camping beds can be added for up to 2 children at a cost of £10.00 per child.
You will need to bring your own bedding and the rest of your camping equipment, the tent is already pitched for you, all you need to do is unpack and relax. 😎
Sorry we are unable to accommodate dogs in our bell tents.
Upon arrival we were greeted by Nicola, she gave as a run down of the area, amenities & places to visit, she was so lovely, everyday walking round to make sure everyone was okay.
The tent was lovely & was set up with a double camp bed and topper, bedside tables and electric outlets. It was very comfy & surprisingly warm!
The site is 5 minutes from the costal walk which will take you all the way along to cape Cornwall (around 5 miles) the views are breath taking & right on your doorstep!
Treyvalor is only 15 minutes from Lands End, Sennen Cove and St Michaels Mount all of which I recommend you visit!
I would definitely love to come back to Cornwall again and would highly recommend staying here even if you have your own Van / Tent
Thank you Nicola & Simon for a prefect stay!
Bell Tent Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable deposit of 25% for Bell Tents is required.
- Balance of payment due 28 days before arrival.
- For cancellation less than 28 days before arrival every effort will be made to re-let the accommodation but the liability for full payment will be enforced if the accommodation cannot be re-let. We advise you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
- The prices listed include VAT.
- We regret we are unable to take bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years.
- If we need to change or cancel your booking. We do not expect to have to make changes to your booking, however sometimes problems happen, and bookings have to be changed or canceled. We will only change or cancel your booking:
- if necessary, to preform or complete essential remedial or refurbishment works, then we will do our best to offer you a suitable alternative booking. If we are not able to offer you a suitable alternative or you do not accept the alternatives we offer, the booking will be deemed canceled and we will refund you the total amount you have paid us for the booking.
- for other reasons unforeseen at the time, you made your booking which are beyond our control. This may include occasions where the accommodation becomes inaccessible due to a meteorological office severe weather warning or other unforeseen events, then we will do our best to offer you a suitable alternative booking for either the same dates or alternative dates. If you don’t accept the alternative we offer, the booking will be deemed canceled and no refund of any amounts will be offered.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- The number of persons occupying our bell tents must not exceed the number stated (unless by prior arrangement). All children regardless of age count as one occupant.
- Please leave the Bell Tent in a clean and tidy condition.
- Any damages must be paid for.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Bell Tents
- All visitors not staying on site must report to reception on arrival and leave the campsite by 9pm, cars must be parked by the Bell Tent they are visiting or outside of the campsite.
- Bell Tents are available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure.
- Trevaylor Campsite Staff reserve the right to enter the Bell Tent at any reasonable time.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the Bell Tents or any buildings on the park.
- Minimum noise is requested on the campsite between 10.30 pm and 7am for the benefit of all. Please be considerate to other guests and keep radio’s, music and televisions at a low volume so as not to disturb others on site
- Please only use the bins for household rubbish and take home anything else to dispose of correctly. This includes but is not limited to electrical items. BBQ’s, inflatables etc.
- No arrivals after 7 pm unless by prior arrangement.
- Barbecues and stoves should be raised off the ground to protect the grass, do not light stoves or barbecues on the picnic benches. NO FIRES ALLOWED.
- Supermarket deliveries are not permitted on site, we encourage you to use the local shops and suppliers – there are plenty of wonderful shops in St Just, butchers, bakers, green grocers etc
- The owners do not hold themselves liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property.
Please remember you have booked a camping holiday in Britain, which can mean a dramatic variance in weather in a short period of time! Whilst we supply certain facilities and equipment as described, you are still camping, and you are responsible for your own wellbeing and comfort regarding appropriate clothing and footwear etc. Please be aware that the tents are cotton canvas and in prolonged and heavy rain the tents may leak.