FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE CAMPSITE REGARDING COVID – 19
PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:
Touring and camping information:
Holiday homes information:
Coronavirus – COVID – 19 07/07/20
So pleased to have just been issued with our AA Covid Confident Accreditation – whoop whoop .
It’s lovely having visitors back onsite at Trevaylor. Even though the weather wasn’t kind to those arriving on Saturday it was lovely to see many happy smiley faces.
Thankfully the weather has picked and its been sunny from Sunday , long may it continue.
We can now inform you that the facilities block for camping will be open with restrictions these are:
Facilities Block – face masks must be worn when in the toilet and shower blocks – please bring enough to cover your stay – supplies may not be available locally
- The hand basins are hand-washing ONLY. NO teeth brushing, shaving or strip washing at the basins – please do this back at your pitch and carefully dispose of wastewater at the grey waste disposal point (found near the chemical waste point)
- Ensure you comply with the numbers allowed in any area of the facilities block at any one time
- If the facility has reached its capacity level, there will be a need to queue externally
- Please follow demarcation for queuing for facilities block marked on the floor. Do not enter any narrow area unless it is clear that you can pass to your destination.
To comply with social distancing the play park will not be in use, the shop and all communal areas will be closed. We are always contactable via the phone please ring 01736 787016.
We strongly advise that those with their own facilities use them.
Some changes on site:
- Hand sanitisers will be stationed around the site
- Follow instructions on hand washing and hand sanitising
- Hand dryers and hair dryers not in use
- Doors and windows in all facilities rooms must be kept open during the day
- Restrict your time in the facilities block to under 15 minutes
- We encourage you to bring your own toilet paper to reduce contamination risk
- Laundry room will be run on a one in one out basis no washing up to be done inside
- Bring your own washing up bowl fill in the laundry for washing up back at your pitch
More details and information on pre-arrival is available by clicking on the links at the end of this page.
Good news everyone – we have the go ahead to open on the 4th – no official guidelines in place but the Trevaylor team have been working hard to get the site ready to welcome you back safely.
Still no official guidelines means we have no definitive news on the facilities blocks, so until such times as these are published we will only be taking future bookings from those with their own facilities. But we do know that due to Covid – 19 precautions, we will not be opening the shop, the communal games room and conservatory or offering you the ability to charge mobile phones or re-freeze ice packs.
We will be emailing those of you with a booking, in date order, updates and changes that will need to be implemented on site, please be aware these may need to change as the situation is very fluid. You can already view our first drafts of pre-arrival and Covid information – please click on the links at the bottom of the page for more information.
Things will be different here this year and things do have to change for us to all be safe, please have patience, be kind and considerate and we can all make sure everyone has a lovely holiday to enjoy!
Looking forward to seeing you soon 😎
There is good news! We are planning and working towards opening the site again on 4th July. This is very much dependant on us getting the go ahead from the Government, we are ever hopeful of an announcement in the coming weeks. As yet we do not know if this opening will be staged, self catering and those with there own facilities first, or whether we will be allowed to open for all accommodation types and the facilities block with restrictions in place. We wait to hear!
Bookings and what you can do NOW!
We are currently taking bookings for the 4th July 2020 onwards, you will not be able to book via the website for touring or camping, but you can book for our holiday homes online. We are asking that those with their own facilities i.e. caravans or motor-homes to call or email us to book and those with tents or camper vans to wait until the announcement is made please. All bookings made before we have a confirmed opening date are provisional – this means you are able to reserve the dates that work for you without any deposit or balance payments being taken.
Once we have confirmation all deposits and any balance payments will be due. Then you can start counting down to that long awaited break!
Changes on site
At Trevaylor as you’ll understand we will need to make some changes in the way we work to comply with all of the Government’s guidelines. The health, well-being and safety of the team, our guests and local community are our main priority. During this period, the normal ways of working and enjoying a camping holiday are clearly going to change from what you are used to experiencing here at Trevaylor. This is so we can provide you with a safe environment in which to enjoy a holiday and us with a safe working environment, we are committed to doing all that is reasonably possible to achieve this. You our lovely visitors will have to share in that responsibility and do all you can to keep yourselves, us, other guests, and our neighbours safe. We’ve have very much missed having you here and can’t wait to welcome you back.