Such fun when you have the place to yourselves – Cape Cornwall is a fantastic spot – 20 minute walk along the majestic coastal path or a quick hop in the car from us at Trevaylor. Enjoy a swim in the sea, or breathtaking views. Perfect to while away a few hours 😎
Update 30 March 2021 – We are open from 17th April
Shower block and toilets CLOSED until the next step in or around 17th May.
All next steps are dependent on favourable COVID data.
Limits on social contact will, however, remain in force until at least 21 June.
Two new Bell tents available to book for 2021 Bell Tents on the campsite
Holiday Park Facilities
- Shop* - General provisions, hot drinks, bacon rolls
- Games Room and Conservatory*
- Laundrette - Open all year
- Showers and toilet block - Open all year
- Childrens' play area
- Bus stop - At Park entrance
- WIFI - Club Wi-Fi Internet coverage across site
- Climbing - Basic equipment and guide books
- Calor gas - Stockists
- Dogs - Welcome on touring site and selected accommodation
- *Seasonal opening