Trevaylor Campsite is situated 500m from spectacularly rugged cliffs and West Cornwall Coastal path.
Reasonably level pitches, well drained and sheltered by Cornish hedges and trees.
Five separate paddocks.
The campsite is equipped with:
- 16amp electric hookups
- Club Wi-Fi wireless internet
- Free mobile phone charging points
- Cool block re-freezing and exchange facility
- Coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer
- Indoor washing-up sinks
The campsite also features:
- An onsite shop stocking fresh milk daily, bread, and a reasonable variety of other general provisions. Preorder your bacon rolls or croissants in the mornings in high season. Seasonal opening.
- Climbing guide books.
- A bus stop just outside the site