Trevaylor Campsite is situated 500m from spectacularly rugged cliffs and West Cornwall Coastal path, with a plethora of walks straight from the site to the coast, moor and St Just.
Reasonably level pitches, well drained and sheltered by Cornish hedges and trees.
Five separate paddocks.
The campsite is equipped with:
- 16amp electric hookups
- Club Wi-Fi wireless internet
- Cool block re-freezing and exchange facility
- Coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer
- Indoor washing-up sinks
The campsite also features:
- A bus stop just outside the site. We are well served with regular buses that stop just outside the campsite, the open topped bus called the Atlantic Coaster which runs throughout the year and also the regular service bus.
- Within walking distance is our local pub the Queens Arms only 5 minutes away to enjoy a meal or a local beer or two!
- St Just is just a couple of minutes by car, or a 20 minute walk, here you can find a convenience store, lovely local shops including a grocers, bakery, butchers, gifts shops, galleries, pubs and cafes to enjoy.