Your Holiday and Caravan Accommodation
(closed second week in January until 1st April)
Six luxury, two and three-bedroom self catering caravans.
The Holiday Caravans
All our caravans are connected to mains water, electricity and drainage, have double glazing and are centrally heated for comfort during the colder months. Each is equipped with a gas cooker, refrigerator and microwave together with television and DVD player.
There are no extra charges for gas, electricity or water and the kitchens are fully equipped with crockery, utensils and basic cookware. Pillows and duvets are provided but please bring your own covers and towels. However for a complete break why not hire your linen from us and we will make up the beds ready for your arrival. Just request this on the booking form.
Our Holiday caravans are located in a separate enclosure from the touring paddocks and surrounded by mature hedges and trees. Outside each unit has a picnic table, rotary washing line and space for your car. These holiday caravans provide the ideal base for a relaxed and enjoyable family holiday.
Please note: There are no bed spaces in any lounges. All our holiday accommodation is strictly non-smoking. ‘Botallack’, ‘Crowns’ and ‘Rambler’s Rest’ accommodation offer a dog-friendly option. All other accommodation strictly no pets.
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable deposit of £100 per week (£75 for short breaks) for holiday homes is required. If you cancel your holiday it will be effective on the date it is received by us and no refund of deposits will be made.
- Balance of payment due 28 days before arrival.
- For cancellation less than 28 days before arrival every effort will be made to re-let the accommodation but the liability for full payment will be enforced if the accommodation cannot be re-let. We advise you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
- The prices listed include VAT.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- The number of persons occupying our holiday homes must not exceed the number stated (unless by prior arrangement). All children regardless of age count as one occupant.
- We regret we are unable to take bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years, or from all male or female parties of three or more persons.
- Please leave all holiday homes in a clean and tidy condition.
- Any damages must be paid for.
- Dogs are welcome in the following units: “Botallack” “Crowns” and “Rambler’s Rest”. Extra charges apply.
- No dogs on any of the furniture or in the bedrooms under any circumstances.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the holiday homes.
- Dogs are welcome on the strict understanding that they are kept on the lead at all times on the campsite and any fouling is cleared up by the person responsible for the dog.
- Supermarket deliveries are not permitted on site, we encourage you to use the local shops and suppliers.
- All visitors not staying on site must report to reception on arrival and leave the campsite by 9pm, cars must be parked by the holiday home they are visiting or outside of the campsite.
- Holiday homes are available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Trevaylor Campsite Park Staff reserve the right to enter any holiday home at any reasonable time.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the holiday homes or any buildings on the park. Please dispose of cigarette ends and do not leave them littered outside the holiday home.
- Minimum noise is requested on the campsite between 10pm and 7am for the benefit of all.
- The owners do not hold themselves liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property.
- The campsite is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event that they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
October 2014 – Welcoming – Clean – Comfortable. Very Nice. Lovely weather and beautiful surroundings. Hope to be back. Thank you.
Liz & Gordon – Hampshire
July 2014 – What a great find! We have enjoyed a wonderful holiday – Cracking caravan, beautiful part of the country. We hope to return.
The Mathers – Hertfordshire
September 2014 – First class accommodation. Comfortable, clean & simple. Great location – St Just has all of one’s needs. Superb base for exploring the cliffs and Mining Heritage.
David – Oxon
August 2014 – A lovely stay. Nice weather, lovely walks, great beaches, great Ale! Caravan was very spacious and the site was very good. Would recommend.
Peter, Elaine, Grace and Ella – Liverpool
June 2014 – Our 2nd visit. Had another lovely holiday. Caravan excellent, warm welcome, enjoyed the food in the restaurant & some lovely walks. Thank you.
Martin & Glenys – Cheshire
May 2014 – Fab, Fab, Fab. Back again next year – such a long wait!
Rose, Andy & Amy – West Yorkshire
September 2014 – We had a wonderful time here. I really liked watching the rabbits in the morning and the shower was great!
Amelie (aged 9) – Sheffield