The Caravan and Touring Park – Open nearly all Year (closed 2nd week in January until 1st April)
Pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents
Some hard standings available for motorhomes and caravans.
Our dog friendly campsite is sheltered by traditional Cornish hedges and trees and consists of five separate enclosures, most with electric hook-ups and conveniently placed water standpipes around the campsite, giving plenty of space and facilities for families or groups to be together.
We can easily accommodate climbing parties, outdoor pursuit groups and rallies.
Our facilities include clean, modern toilets, showers, a laundrette with a commercial washer and dryer and free hot water for dishes.
There is an on-site chemical toilet waste disposal point and a ‘grey water’ disposal point.
We welcome well behaved dogs to our camping and touring area free of charge. All dogs to be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the campsite and are to be exercised off site. There are loads and loads of routes within walking distance from site.
A bus stop is located right outside the campsite and in the season an open topped bus called the Land’s End Coaster runs from Lands end to St Ives, taking in the stunning coast road that runs by the campsite with many breath taking sites and views along the way, and plenty of places to stop and explore.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% (minimum £5) is required on advance bookings. If you cancel your holiday it will be effective on the date it is received by us and no refund of deposits will be made.
- Balance of payment is due 28 days before arrival. No monies are refundable in the event of cancellation. We advise that you take out the appropriate holiday insurance.
- If we do need to change or cancel your booking because it becomes impossible to deliver the booking due to unforeseen events beyond our reasonable control, we’ll do our best to offer you a suitable alternative booking for either the same dates or alternative dates. If you don’t accept the alternative we offer, the booking will be deemed cancelled and no refund of any amounts paid will be offered.
- The prices listed include VAT.
- We regret we are unable to take bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years or from male or female only parties expect by prior arrangement.
- The size of your unit, including any tents, gazebos, kitchen tents etc. must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough.
- Breathable ground sheets MUST be used
- Noise, please be considerate to other guests and keep radio’s, music and televisions at a low volume so as not to disturb others on site.
- Please only use the bins for household rubbish and take home anything else to dispose of correctly. This includes but is not limited to tents, gazebo’s, electrical items, BBQ’s, inflatables etc
- We will do our best to allocate your favoured pitch but due to any unforeseen circumstances this cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday for any reason.
- Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00 am on the day of your departure otherwise an additional night’s pitch fee may be charged.
- No arrivals after 7 pm unless by prior arrangement.
- Adhere to the pitching instructions given on arrival. Your pitch is BETWEEN the numbered posts this includes cars, water carriers etc.
- Barbecues and stoves should be raised off the ground to protect the grass. No fires allowed.
- No washing of caravans, motor-homes and cars on site whatsoever.
- Dogs are welcome on the strict understanding that they are kept on the lead at all times on the campsite and any fouling is cleared up by the person responsible for the dog.
- Dogs must not be left unattended on the campsite.
- Supermarket deliveries are not permitted on site, we encourage you to use the local shops and suppliers.
- All visitors not staying on site must report to reception on arrival and leave the campsite by 9pm, cars must be parked on the pitch they are visiting or outside of the campsite.
- A standard 25m electric cable is required to access all electrical hookups onsite.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings on the park.
- Minimum noise is requested on the campsite between 10.30pm and 7am for the benefit of all.
- The owners do not hold themselves liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property.
- The campsite is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event that we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Testimonials (taken from TripAdvisor)
“Little Piece of Cornish Heaven”
This campsite is clean welcoming and a proper piece of Cornish Heaven. Within easy walking distance of both the World famous Crown Mines and Cape Cornwall Trevaylor is located on one of the most beautiful & stunning pieces of Cornish coastline in a peaceful plot outside of St Just on the Penwith Peninsula. The coastal path is nearby (look on Google Earth in relation to the campsite to see!! ).
We have come always as a family, this last stay 16th – 31st August 2014, and as always the site was clean welcoming and peaceful. The friendly site owners Charlie & Michelle and their dedicated & cheerful staff clearly work tirelessly from early to late to keep the entire site clean and welcoming and restful for all guests. This year we returned to find that during the quiet season the washing up room had been upgraded with new work surfaces & extra sinks. The previously adequate shower facilities had been fully upgraded with superb new cubicles and showers offering campers copious amounts of hot water be it 1st thing in the morning or after a long day walking or at the beach (and not a coin meter in sight!). Toilet facilities were always clean and in good order and along with the showers cleaned regularly. We had two pitches one with a tent and one touring caravan. Pitches were well maintained with easy electric hook up and they were well draining pitches, plenty of water taps and discrete decent rubbish and waste facilities.
If you want to get away from it all and relax, this site offer’s ‘splendid isolation’ in the most stunning of locations but also with easy reach of so many attractions of the Penwith Peninsula – Lands End – Porthcurno – Sennen Cove – Penzance – Geevor Tin Mine – The Crown Mines – Cape Cornwall – St Just – Mousehole – St Michaels Mount and Marazion all within 20 mins (or less) away , St Ives – 30 mins….. I cant wait until next summer.
Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
“One Night Stay…Lovely!! “
Stayed here for one night a few days after Christmas… It was absolutely lovely ..
Toilet & shower block was lovely and clean, well stocked, and showers were wonderfully hot and powerful. Nice little touch that they play music into the blocks…
Went to The Queens Arms, the pub just down the road for an evening drink. Local style pub, nice and quiet and allows dogs.
All in all, the stay was really good…will definitely be back on our next road trip!
Stayed December 2014, travelled as a couple