Booking online is open and easy to use. Please use our booking widget at the top of any page. Alternatively, you can make a telephone booking between 9am & 6pm Mon-Sat Tel: 01736 787016
3 night minimum booking applies between 01 July – 31 August, some shorter breaks may be available within two weeks of your booking a surcharge will apply – please call for availability. All other times a minimum of 2 nights applies.
Otherwise, please fill in this Booking Form available as either a Word doc (226KB) or PDF (265KB) and return together with your deposit. We will acknowledge receipt and confirm your booking as soon as possible.
For our our postal address click here: Contact us
TREVAYLOR TOURING & CAMPING
Please use our online booking system to check for availability and pricing and to make a booking.
For units larger than 5m x 7m please try our XL pitches that will accommodate a unit 5m x 7.5m if larger than this please contact us directly we maybe able to accommodate you on specific pitches only, please do not book online.
- Pitches available from 2.00pm, departure time 11.00am.
- No arrivals after 7 pm unless by prior arrangement.
- The size of your unit, including any tents, gazebos, kitchen tents etc. must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough. If this exceeds the pitch size you have booked a suitable alternative may not be available and your booking therefore unable to be fulfilled and no monies will be returned. All sizes of pitches are stipulated clearly on the booking system, this is your responsibility.
- Dogs are welcome on the strict understanding that they are kept on the lead at all times on the campsite and any fouling is cleared up by the person responsible for the dog.
- Barbecues and stoves should be raised off the ground to protect the grass. No fires/fire pits allowed.
- Breathable ground sheets MUST be used
- Noise, please be considerate to other guests and keep radio’s, music and televisions at a low volume so as not to disturb others on site.
- Minimum noise is requested on the campsite between 10.30pm and 7am for the benefit of all.
A 25% deposit is required (minimum £5) with each booking (please make cheques payable to Trevaylor Leisure Ltd). Please note all bookings must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival – see Terms and Conditions.
**Week = 7 nights stay, Friday to Friday in Ramblers Rest, Crowns, Kenidjack, Chycornish. Saturday to Saturday in Levant, Botallak and Geevor.
*Short Break = 3 night’s stay Friday to Monday or 4 night’s stay Monday to Friday.
All caravans are insulated and double glazed. 35 x 12 units are gas centrally heated, Levant 32 x 10 has electric panel heaters.
Our dog friendly holiday caravans are Botallack, Chycornish and Crowns, extra charges apply. All are strictly non smoking.
Charge per dog is from £25 per short break or week.
Short breaks – Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday, other periods by arrangement subject to availability.
A £100 deposit (£75 for short breaks) is required with each booking (please make cheques payable to Trevaylor Leisure Ltd). Please note all bookings must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival – see Terms and Conditions.
All our caravans are well equipped including digital TV, DVD player and microwave cooker. The price includes electricity and gas.
Duvets and pillows are provided. Please bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases & duvet covers). We do not provide any bedding or linen for cots.
Cots and Highchairs are available at £10 per week or short break.
Caravans are available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
Please use our online booking system to check for availability and pricing and to make a booking Alternatively we can check availability or take a telephone booking for you between the hours of 9am to 6pm Monday – Saturday on 01736 787016. If you are making a postal booking we can hold a provisional booking for 7 days to allow you time to forward your deposit along with your reservation form.