Trevaylor Caravan & Camping Park - Open All Year
Close to St Just, Penzance, Land's End and St Ives, Trevaylor is a lovely family run Holiday Park catering for up to 75 touring caravans, motor homes and tents.
We also offer six luxury self-catering holiday caravans and a self-catering cottage for those of you who prefer an alternative to camping.
Choose Trevaylor for your caravan and camping holiday. We are located just 500 metres from some of the most dramatic coastline in Cornwall, are only 5 miles away from Land's End and 3 miles from the famous surfing beach at Sennen Cove.
Although there are many campsites in Cornwall, Trevaylor is the only one to place you at the heart of Cornwall's mining and cultural heritage. The iconic Crowns Engine houses sit on the edge of the cliffs nearby, as are walks to Cape Cornwall, Cot Valley and beyond.
Holiday Park Facilities
- Shop (Easter - September) - many general provisions stocked, including bacon rolls and hot drinks
- Bar (Easter - September) - real Cornish ales
- Restaurant (Easter - September) - great home cooked food
- Games room (Easter - September) - pool, darts, tv
- Laundrette (Open all year)
- Childrens' play area - with giant sandpit
- Bus stop at Park entrance - regular bus service including open-top circuit
- Calor gas stockists
- Basic climbing equipment stocked
- WIFI Wireless Internet Access
- Dogs welcome on touring site